From June 17th 2019, iBBA starts to support iBBA PhD students with printing of their thesis with 250,- Euro.
How it works:
- You have to be an IBBA member
- You are printing your PhD thesis booklets
- Place the iBBA logo on one of the first pages in your booklet (NOTE: NOT the mandatory and standard formatted 2 pages, but for example the page before or after these ones, see below)
- Once you have the invoice of the printing service, fill out the form [iBBA_PhD_thesis_print_support_fund_form] and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After your thesis is printed, the iBBA secretariat would like to have two copies of your thesis.